How to Choose a Dentist
Taking care of your teeth is essential to maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile. A major component of caring for your teeth is seeing a general or family dentist for regular checkups. However, if you don’t have a dentist whom you regularly visit, choosing the best dentist for you can be tough — especially when there are approximately 195,941 licensed dentists currently practicing throughout the country.
Here are the top five qualities you should look for when choosing a dentist:
1. Tech-oriented: The best dentists see their education in the dental field as a lifelong effort, not just one that ends when they earn their degree in dentistry. As such, the best dentists will strive to keep their practices updated with the latest dental technology, making treatment more efficient than ever.
2. Passionate: You should choose a dentist with a passion for his or her career — a passion for providing the best dental care to patients that they can. The best dentists will share their knowledge of good dental hygiene with you.
3. Friendly: The best dentists are personable and friendly toward their patients. Because you’re going to be visiting his or her office every few months, it’s important to choose a dentist with whom you feel comfortable.
4. Considerate: The best general dentists understand that patients’ mouths are a sensitive place. No one wants to go to a dentist who will hurt your gums or teeth by scraping too hard!
5. Affordable: It should go without saying, but no one should have to spend a fortune on good dental care. The best dentist for you will provide the best dental treatments without charging extravagantly for their services.
Now, we might be biased, but at Mint Dental we strive to be all the things listed here and more. Our goal is to provide the best Dental care availible in the Anchorage, Alaska region.
YOUR ANCHORAGE DENTIST
Our Anchorage dentists will provide the absolute best dental care at prices you can afford.
CALL NOW: 1(907) 313-1868
2665 E. Tudor Rd, 300 • Anchorage, AK 99507
Mon: 8:00a – 5:00p
Tues: 8:00a – 5:00p
Wed: 8:00a – 5:00p
Thurs: 8:00a – 5:00p
Fri: 8:00a – 5:00p